Satellites Satellites

If you are just a single person mixing tracks, I would "Highly" advise you to join a band. This was great to listen to and I would love to hear what you would sound like all-in-the-mix with drums, bass, ect. the whole assortment.
If you ever want to try out the band idea, maybe try collaborating with others over NG on a song? I know I'd be open to it.

Bidoof45 responds:

I'm working on a band right now actually, but I will continue with this solo stuff. But yeah man I'd be down to collab this week

Far From Over Far From Over

Awesome! Cant wait for the new Unfortunate Girl to come out!

You don't wanna You don't wanna

Well Like It!

I like How i finally find a song that i feel should be number one on here, i will give you a five every day just to make sure you stay #1!

I am also glad that your song is at the top and is much better than my blues song....finally a true blues artist. Thank you!

P.S. I actually like the distortion!

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks for the support. Much appreciated. Im so supriced this had made it to the top ten :P

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

SICK

This would be so much cooler with lyrics! ;D

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

7o0ninjas?!?!

WOW! 7o0ninjas, Guess who the Arthur of Punk-O-Matic is.

That's why its allowed to be here.

Evil-Dog responds:

it's allowed cause it's a freaking original song and has nothing to do with punk-o-matic

-Fallen- -Fallen-

Almost!

Extremely good, i just cant get over how scratchy it sounds. I rely don't like the sound of your fingers sliding against the strings....sorry. However i wish i could come up with something like that. If i had made this song it would be exactly the same, except for a bit easier on the ears. (I admire this song)

Misanthropia-Intro Misanthropia-Intro

???

You have good ideas, but it feels to empty.

Persist Persist

I enjoy

Its was slow, but speed up, i rely like the change of verses. when the melody comes in you can instantly grasp the presence if brings.

Before Puck-Drop Before Puck-Drop

Yeah

It was good, thou i was hoping for more a rock feel.